Real Erotic Stories - Sex on the Highways


Within the framework of a very important gastronomic fair of the country, a meal was made in the hotel W, there were a lot of people invited and they cooked pure rockstars of the Latin American kitchen. Parallel to this, free live sex girls many of the other chefs who were not invited had organized a party in the house of a gastronomic businessman. I had to be in all of them, so I went to the W's food and then snuck into the party, which later ended up in a bar in Providencia. There, I started talking to a lot of people, including chefs I would never have imagined, top guys.

When it was already 4 o'clock in the morning, they threw us out. The place closed. I was talking to a great guy, a renowned chef and I loved it, but between going out with the dough and everything we got lost. Then in the middle of Providencia Avenue, we met again. I was in a car, so I told him I was driving it. We left in the car listening to music and I was uncomfortable and didn't know what the hell was going on. How ridge this guy had become my co-pilot. I went to drop him off at a very fancy hotel and he says, get off for a drink. A guy arrives, webcam sex show opens the doors for us and says "go to the lobby or to the room...", he replied "to the room". We got to the room, we started talking, and I started getting closer. I don't think I have any memories of a badder kiss: unsavory, slimy and not very passionate, very bad.

Everything led us to end up with no clothes on, him on top of me, skinny as he is alone, mino, but turkey. The worst sex of my life, but with an important guy... I didn't know what to think!

The thing is that later we started talking and I told him that he had to go to his country to see him and try his restaurant. That's where he tells me it was going to be difficult because he was married! And so, the thing is that I get to see him every year for a reason, Free Live Sex Girls  with his wife who turned out to be pregnant when she messed with me. What's more, I ran into her pregnant, Free Live Sex Girls what an uncomfortable situation!