▷ Webcam Sex Phone | Adventure with Stranger

As it was going to be 4pm I thought to tell him to have a drink somewhere a few beers (as it was a weekend the atmosphere lent itself), we went to a bar that is in the center of Maracay and we began to drink and my excitement rose much more, webcam sex phone and he relaxed more, we were talking about stupid things like where he lives, what he works, etc., and inside I wanted to do everything and he was noticeable the same but neither of us dared yet to take the first step.



We were already going for the 5th beer and I told him to go to the bathroom, that day I was wearing a knee-length skirt, a blazer jacket (which I had left on the table) and a blouse; I lowered my panties and I climbed my skirt to duck to urinate in the toilet, in what I finish I began to massage my vagina, my clitoris of the excitement that I had, and I began to moan half a thing that I was afraid someone would not enter (but as this bar is one of the furthest from the big tits solo masturbation center almost always has few people), I cleaned myself and I got up quickly because it had taken me a long time, as I climb my panties was all wet and I had forgotten that the floor was wet product of a leak that had the pipe of the sink, so I had to take it off and keep it without panties.

Hello everyone, my name is Karla.
I'm about 1.70mts and I weigh about 60kg. I am white, long hair and blond, 23 years old, I consider my physique is regular, because I am thin my breasts are small and my buttocks are not so big, I would say that my physique is not impacte, but ugly I am not.

What I am going to tell you happened to me recently, I live in Maracay in the state of Aragua in Venezuela. That day at about 2 pm I went to the center of Maracay to the cashier of Banco Venezuela to get money from the cashier, it was fortnight and the queues of the cashiers were nothing normal, I ask who is the last and I prepare to make my queue.

I observed the panorama, nothing out of the normal until I see a chamo like about 20 years old, of those that have that attitude of male thrown from neighborhood; he was like 4 people in front of me and at the beginning he didn't attract much attention because it wasn't possible to see very well, although there was something that motivated me to continue observing him and it was his wide back you could see from behind well in a little rump even though you didn't see much gluteus, it's important to emphasize that he was a brown boy, of 1.68mts, about 70 and some kgs.

When he turned a little more detail very well and left me breathless, was a baby too cute (brown) despite not being so tall, had a spectacular face with a beard so shaved that gave a sexy touch, carried a black sweater v neck of those cotton that marked his chest and he half managed to see the chest hairs, apart carried a trousers from those who give in companies as well as their boots.

His eyes and his attitude enchanted me, being there in the tail I began to imagine him doing me oral sex and me licking and caressing his chest. That day I felt stressed, my boyfriend had gone on a trip more than a month ago and almost the same amount of time I had without having sex, and sex is something that fascinates me, and that spark ignited that spark asleep in me.
All in all, when the chamo almost arrived at his turn to arrive at the cashier I began to think that I was going to leave and I began to devise something to meet him because at a distance from him was impossible for me to find conversation, I was not devising some excuse not to leave for that opportunity to meet him and reach something else.

All in all, he was already leaving the cashier and I decided to get out of the queue to follow him dissimulately and see how he was doing to meet him, in that it occurs to me to reach him and ask any address was just a pretext, because I did it and he responds kindly to me in that I stare at him and tell him that it looks like an old friendship, in that we began to talk more and I asked him if he was in a hurry and he says no; talking and talking I began to squirtle and charmander insinuate things I asked him if he was engaged to children wife or girlfriend and he told me that he only had a girl but that he had already left his wife about 2 years ago, then I wonder anyway and I told him I had no children and I lied I told him that I had finished with my boyfriend about 7 months ago he told me that it was cute that it was strange that a girl like me was so lonely for so long and I told him the same that I found it strange that a man so nice and cute was so lonely for 2 years, which he replied saying that if he has had sex but nothing serious with some friends.

As it was going to be 4pm I thought to tell him to have a drink somewhere a few beers (as it was a weekend the atmosphere lent itself), we went to a bar that is in the center of Maracay and we began to drink and my excitement rose much more, and he relaxed more, we were talking about stupid things like where he lives, what he works, etc., and inside I wanted to do everything and he was noticeable the same but neither of us dared yet to take the first step.

We were already going for the 5th beer and I told him to go to the bathroom, that day I was wearing a knee-length skirt, a blazer jacket (which I had left on the table) and a blouse; I lowered my panties and I climbed my skirt to duck to urinate in the toilet, in what I finish I began to massage my vagina, my clitoris of the excitement that I had, and I began to moan half a thing that I was afraid someone would not enter (but as this bar is one of the furthest from the center almost always has few people), I cleaned myself and I got up quickly because it had taken me a long time, as I climb my panties was all wet and I had forgotten that the floor was wet product of a leak that had the pipe of the sink, so I had to take it off and keep it without panties.

As soon as I got to the table, which was a little away from the bar and the few people there, he told me that he was already worrying about my tardiness and I told him that the bathroom was all wet and I had a hard time doing my business there. The place was not very illuminated and the part where we were sitting less, I sat down again next to him and I told him fleeing is doing some heat, he looked at me with a laugh of mischief and told me to drink the beer that was very cold I took half a single drink, I was so relaxed that I was distracted in a moment seeing the phone and suddenly he crouched down to grab some keys that had fallen off and I distracted, his legs were open and he surely had to have seen that he was not carrying panties because he stayed a long time crouched under the table and looking for the keys, when I agreed I closed my legs immediately and he got up. We continue talking and I see that he raises his arm towards his shoe and I do not stop him because I thought he was accommodating them, but suddenly I feel his bare foot caressing my legs and I died of grief I said to him: hey no, is that we can see, and he tells me dale mommy accepts that there is almost no one.



I accepted and all of a sudden he puts his foot in my vagina and tells me how nice your vagina feels when you warmly cuddle my foot (it is worth mentioning that his feet were very nice and hygienic, and it was the first time he had an experience like this), then he tells me:

"Run away and these wet mommy please masturbate with my foot a ratico and disguise as if nothing happened. I sweat of the excitement he also and suddenly he takes out his foot all full of slime and approaches me giving me a super deep kiss while he puts his hand in my vagina giving me soft and then hard and I told him that they are going to realize I was nervous, then I let go we separated a little he told me he liked it and I put it to a thousand.

Then he said to me, stay still as if nothing, calm that the tablecloth of the table covers me, I am going to bend down to lick your cuca and I nervously told him you are not crazy they are going to take us out of here but he did what he wanted he opened my legs and he has thrown me a blowjob of cuca too unforgettable, he did not find how to contain the groans and my muscular contraction.

Then when I was going for the tenth beer I started to feel a little bad, I do not know if it was the beers that I fell badly and I thought better picture with this guy for later, and I said sitting next to him that I wanted to go because I was feeling bad and apart because it was 7pm, but he came and said to my ear "no sir, you are not going to leave lisa heard, you are going to be my putica today because that cuca of yours what you want is guevo and quite a lot" I nailed another strong kiss and I pull my hand towards your penis that was quite erect the zipper was lowered and tells me now it's your turn to put your hand carefully and chew me for a while.

The people who were there would think that we were a couple of lovers who just gave each other a few kisses hehehehe, but the reality is that we were fucking each other very discreetly. When I put my hand I could feel that it was not huge would measure about 16 or 17cmts, but if it was quite thick and the head was huge, after I massaged my hand I cleaned it and he said to me "we are going to square right now look it will be 8pm", I told him:

"I have to work first thing in the morning and he tells me that he too but there is no roll that we leave for a hotel and there we stay until the next day and at about 4am we leave to give us time to get home and change our clothes.

I agreed, we left the site to look for a hotel and we played with bad luck that we did not even find a room available all occupied. It was about 10pm and walking we passed through a park of those that are abandoned near the terminal of Maracay he tells me "Mommy I can not stand, the egg is that explodes me we are going to get there to throw hidden in that abandoned shack that is in that abandoned park and then we see what we do. I said yes, although fearful but excited and there we kissed we undressed quickly and I could see that beautiful naked body had a beautiful chest with some beauties  that I immediately caressed and licked (I had the body defined but without exaggerating) and that penis super erect and dripping gothic slime of desire and well my cuca was pouring water screaming live sex cams uk for that piece of hard flesh, total is that I caught without compassion I sucked the cuca made me finish as several times that night, I screamed like crazy but he covered my mouth, then I end up inside me saying dirty words and moaning, we lay down for a while in some cardboards, then like at 1am we start another round this time if I penetrate my ass while massaging my vagina with one of his hands finishing me in the whole crack of my ass, then I sucked him and we lay down again we rest another time until 2 and something.

The boy was all a beast throwing me charged against the wall and while I kissed me gave me some onslaughts that made me moan of so much excitement, we did not leave form that we did not experience catching that day, in spite of young age I had a lot of experience. That day we were already so squeezed that at the end almost no drops came out of our bodies, it should be noted that I am multiorgasmic and my man would finish about 4 times.

Already exhausted were going to be 4am we dressed up and left carefully nobody saw us and suddenly we saw some 50 year old street people who were going to the same place where we had already left and we laughed and said we invaded his house. Here ends my street adventure and that chamo is the one that continues giving me hard as I like until the sun of today clear now we see each other in hotels and we do it decently.