▷ Live Sex Free xxx | Unexpected encounter

I open the door and find her lying down, skin as bare and white as snow. I look at her little vine tattoo. Many times I have live sex free xxx thought of what it would be like to immerse myself in her skin until her tattoo completely covered me, interrupting my breathing as she does with her gaze.



I don't want to look her in the eye, not yet, not until I know that I have managed to maintain control. That look has  bewitched me before, making me lose track of time. She remains lying under my orders, live sex show on stage waiting for my hands to venture to explore her whole being, waiting for me to possess every millimeter of her skin, of her lips...of her gaze. God, I just want to have absolute control of that defiant and ardent look. It's that kind of look that makes you want to run away but you want to face it at the same time. Challenging and submissive at the same time.

You don't know what you're facing, you don't know the dangers I'm waiting for. That's why he seems so innocent, so irritably innocent and yet so aware of what awaits him. He knows that I cannot be in control much longer and dares to defy my willpower. He smiles at me and looks at me, forcing me to answer him and to fix our gazes on each other.

That's it, you know it. He is aware that I cannot control myself and my hands reflect my innermost desires. I begin to caress his skin gently, without taking the look out of his eyes. It is undoubtedly the most exciting encounter I have had in a long time, so much so that the excitement comes to life within me. I abandon myself to desire and start massaging around his chest.

She does not know that it is usual for me to do these things, she believes me to be as innocent as she is. She is not aware of my dark secret but I know everything about her. I begin to notice the excitement in her face and her desire to abandon herself to passion. It is difficult for her, but she has provoked all this. It is her fault, I repeat. She shouldn't have looked at me like that, she shouldn't have those lips full of lust.

I venture into more stimulating and precise massages all around her body and she finally decides to surrender. He kisses me passionately, forgetting who he is and who I am. She caresses my skin gently and I caress hers wildly. Desire is my master and I just want to girls having sex photo let him know in a hard and soft way at the same time. We go undressing until the cold echoes throughout our body.

I notice the lust in his hands, his lips and his gaze and so he makes me know devouring every part of my body.
I feel like I'm in a cloud. Raising me to the seventh heaven, she becomes the owner of me and my instincts. I have succumbed to her charms and she knows it. She feels powerful before me, but I still have something to say.



When I get ready to dominate her, you hear the inopportune knock on the door:

- Can I come in?
- One moment, please, I'll be right with you.

After the untimely interruption we dress, not without kissing passionately before and knowing that this meeting should end somewhere else.

I invite her to dress and sit in the chair. I comb my hair post-coitus interruptus and sit on the other side of the desk.

- Go ahead - I say with conviction.
- Doctor, you already have the next patient ready for review.
- Give me a few moments, I haven't finished with this girl yet.

After a few seconds of silence that seems like an eternity, the vibration of my mobile phone brings us with a jolt to reality. The harsh live sex free xxx reality of having fallen surrendered to the feet of a patient in my own practice.

I decide that this must continue, no chat with girls online free one ever leaves me half-heartedly... and, of course, no one with that look. We look at each other in an accomplice way and we both know that this is not over yet...